|| monthly + special *
|| 1,60 EUR
| Number of pages:
|| 72 to 96 pages
|| 30 000 copies **
* Number of pages, circulation and price are valid also for Urob si sám special. Subscribers receive special free of charge with subscription.
** Magazine Urob si sám is ranged in the ABC SR system. ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulation) SR is Office print load verification of Slovak republic.
From issue 9/2010, a marked increase of the number of subscribers is expected (approximately by 10 000 up to 12 000) in connection with the planned co-operation with the building insurance company Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa, a. s.
*** Actual subscription price, expedition terms, themes of each issue of magazine and price list of advertisement are on website www.casopisuss.sk
- Current and potential owners of family houses and flats
- People interested in the construction, reconstruction and furnishing of their houses
- News-stands, press retail outlets
- Petrol stations
- Department stores and hypermarkets – AHOLD, bauMax, BILLA, CARREFOUR, COOP JEDNOTA, KAUFLAND, METRO, M-MARKET, TESCO
- Sale at specialised stores (building supplies, building centres, furniture shops, JAGA bookstore, etc.)
- Sale at housing and building industry exhibitions
- Sale through website www.casopisuss.sk
The typical reader is a male aged around 45 who owns a family house and garden and supports his family. He belongs to the middle class, likes to be at home and is practical and skilful. In his spare time he likes to enhance and improve his interior, yard and garden. The magazine is also read by women in their productive age who often undertake repairs of their flat, house or garden.
Source: Publisher’s internal research and Market & Media & Lifestyle – MML-TGI SR
- TV campaigns
- Regular thematic contributions of editors of JAGA publishing house within the broadcasting of TV Markíza
- Advertising in print media (segment B2C)
- Radio campaigns
- Presentation of individual issues in TV programmes about home Internet living, garden and hobby promotion
- Internet support in the form of on-line magazine www.urobsisam.sk and www.mojdom.sk and own Internet promotion on www.casopisuss.sk
- Outdoor campaigns
- Competition for readers and subscribers
- Cross promotion through other media of JAGA GROUP
- Publications and other subscriber gifts
- Reader information service (offers, subscriber discounts)
- Presentation at exhibitions and trade fairs
Following a readers’ poll carried out by the MML agency, Urob si sám magazine is the most popular monthly DIY magazine in Slovakia. The latest issue was read by up to 74 300 of people, says the 3rd part of the MML research, which was conducted between 22nd June and 13rd September 2009.
Source: Market & Media & Lifestyle – MML-TGI SR, 3rd wave (22. 6. – 13. 9. 2009)
Regular columns in Urob si sám magazine
Experts give advice on individual themes in their field of expertise, which every handyman will appreciate. Answers on current themes, professional interpretation on health and safety at work, ideas for alterations to interiors, work with ecological materials, a well-being column
One of the readers’ favourite columns in the magazine. Instructions for individual jobs
Useful gardens from the gardener‘s point of view, the ornamental garden from the architect‘s point of view. Advice, guides and inspiration for creating individual garden features
The main, single-themed part of the magazine. Working procedures, materials, tools and new technologies. The selected field is analysed in sufficient detail for the reader to find his or her way in the issues involved
Reconstructions and repairs
Examples of reconstruction work which show the reader how to reconstruct the whole flat, a house, or its part, or simply how to repair part of a structure or a component that no longer has a function. Working procedures, price guidelines, products and materials used
Tools and equipment
New equipment on our market, its price, function, operation and other elements, ways to modernise work and make it easier. Small construction machines and possibilities of their use
Materials and products
Materials and products, their characteristics, price range, advantages and disadvantages, and use
Guides and hints
A column made up of readers‘ contributions. Readers often say that they made the offered product from left-over materials and older goods, and for a favourable price. The guide gives instructions for the production of components, instructions for putting components together, and drawings and photographs of the product
Download PDF file.